Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

World's best sewing companion

Ode to my sewing cat. Actually, she likes to accompany me everywhere around the house, while I'm eating, writing, surfing the web, sleeping, sewing, reading, watching telly, gardening and even while I attend to my hygiene. I rarely have a moment where I am truly alone in any one part of the house.

I gotta say, my little cat has great taste in fabric. If she likes it, she likes to paw at it. Not good for frays. So I tend to immediately remove the lovely fabric (often expensive) once I get her "stamp" of approval. If left to her own devices, she would roll around in it, rub against it and probably tear it to shreds.

Here she is, pictured next to my cutting board and patterns. As it was a cold day, she snuggled up and got comfy and took a nap. Other times, she sits right next to the sewing machine and watches the needle go up and down.

I think she is quite lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment