Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

The beginnings of a piglet

I've purchased quite few patterns from Funky Friends. Mostly because they look so cute. The first one I got was for a honey bear that came free when you sign up online for their news letter.

Most of the patterns are complicated and they make medium sized softies. The easiest one I got was for a pig. Why pig? Well 'cause their just so cute and my Ko Ko (brother) was born in the year of the pig (a very auspicious sign to be born under). So recently, when I was having lunch with my friends, my friend told me that her little girl too was born in the year of the pig. She really liked the birthday kitty I made, so I said I would make her daughter a piggy softie.

The photo below shows the start of the piggy project. More pics to follow of the finished project.


I've included a link to funky friends. The patterns are a bit expensive about $11 each (that's after discount for joining as a member). I only paid $15 for a pattern book (which I blog more on later) and that one had patterns galore.



http://www.funkyfriendsfactory.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment