Background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Making a birthday present

A girl I work with had her birthday on Tuesday. I didn't know. Opps. When I was told, I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said she didn't want me to buy her anything. I felt bad (this girl is really nice to me) so I said I would make her something. I rushed home at 6 p.m. and started immediately. I finished at 4 a.m. By that time my eyes were starting to blur, so some of the stitches are a bit bigger (when hand sewing I like to keep things nice, even and small) but I guess you can't tell.


Getting ready to be delivered. I think it looks very cute peaking out. It reminds me of the time when we first brought Indy home. She kept peaking out of her cage.


I found a nice bit of ribbon for a collar and made a little flower for the kitty using a tool made by Clover (aren't their products massively clever?).


I think the birthday girl was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment